Colour is the foundation of looking good
Colour is the first thing that you notice about a person; its impact is immediate and lasting. Colours affect mood, apparent body shape, apparent age, your outlook on life, and the overall impression you make on others. We have an instinctive, sub-conscious relationship with colour and by learning to use this as a tool will give you greater confidence and control over your overall communication.
Wearing the range of colours best suited to you will make you look younger, healthier, vibrant and energetic. Wearing unflattering colours can make you look older, ill, exhausted or dull. And we don’t want that, do we?
As colour is the foundation of visual presentation, this module is included to varying degrees in all our professional packages. Your image advisor will take you through each aspect of image as it relates to colour.
During a colour analysis, we will:
- Explain the psychology of colour.
- Discuss colour awareness.
- Assess your physical colouring and determine the palette of colours that will suit you best.
- Cover how to best wear the colours you already have and love.
- Show the combination of colours that make your wardrobe more versatile.
- Identify your ‘signature’ colours and your best metal choice.
- Demonstrate your power colours and how to wear them.
- Show women how to assess and use cosmetics effectively, and men how to manage their grooming effectively.
Once your best palette of colours is determined, you will be provided with your own personalised swatch of colours, which will take the guess work out of choosing, buying and combining garments. Besides removing the confusion and frustration from your dressing decisions, this one tool alone will save you time and money!